Saturday, June 22, 2013

# berska qatar # H&M qatar

Doha Review: Summer Sale @ Landmark Mall

Having a weekend to myself, with the husband being away for business I decided to make most of the two utterly free days I had to myself. Too bad I had my period yesterday otherwise I would have considered a walk down the cornice to watch the sun set. Everyone was busy getting drunk on the weekends and I wished I hadn't cancelled that Rubik drinking party last night. So anyways I was carving for cupcake and went to Landmark yesterday for a bite and ended up shopping! Summer sale had a lot of last season items for sale, especially the winter sweaters and jackets. People here forget that they have two seasons and when summer sale starts, it starts with a confetti and a big bang. Last night, I bumped into my ophthalmologist looking very lost standing outside M&S while his wife did shopping and he watched over his kids. I bid him happy weekend and moved along. So, all in all I bought

2 T-shirts and a pair of dark grey jeans from Pull & Bear






two sleeveless polka-dot collared shirts and a red shirt from H&M







...and a belt from Berska. I had been eyeing it last month but 95 riyals was just too expensive for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment