Holland Lops

I knew not about the existence of these awfully cute critters, so cute and adorable they are I mistook them for stuffed toy on someone's blog. I searched high and low for one for our own adoption (buying and pet sounds too vulgar for such a cute thing) so I emailed a few rabbitry owners to ask if they have any HL buck or doe for sale

So far, I am stonewalled but I am not giving up, when I leave for Malaysia next month I am going to get one for ourselves. Since I will be missing my own first fucking wedding anniversary, and since I am going into depression (non stop gym and swimming everyday) to curb my loneliness I deserve a companion. I think we all do, at some point of our lives, don't you?

So far, these are the people I've contacted for Holland Lops


Timothy from Tru-Luv Rabbitry
Judging him from the posts on his blogs, he sounded very passionate about rabbits and bunnies and often writes a piece of obituary for a dead pet. Unfortunately after two emails he informed me that he hasn't got one in his possesion but will ask his friends if they have any. I feel bad sending him a whiny email, when in reality all I need is a non-human companion to care and love for (if you've read my previous posts you will know why I have this maternal urges)


Beh & Yoh Rabbitry
Apparently they sell pedigree bunnies, and have no email address so I will have to physically appear their rabbitry to see and obtain one. Their website may look pretty but they have alot of dead links that needs urgent fixing. I filled up their contact forms twice and they emailed me back stating they have a few in two centers, both showrooms in Damansara. Have a look at their addresses below

J Jay Pet Station
10, Jalan PJU 5/15,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
 
OR
 
Pet Safari @ Ikano Power Centre
S1, IPC Shopping Centre (Level 2),
No. 2, Jalan PJU 7-2, Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
 
Nauhazel Rabbitry
This guy boasts a lot of bunnies but he is smart enough not to reveal his addresses. Instead on his website you can only see his cash and carry locations which are spread in outskirts of KL and Seremban area. So I have a feeling he doesn't actually own a rabbitry farm, or he is just a retailer working for a farm. To top that off, he has a waiting list for the hops and no information on how to get into the waiting lists. So I did the next closest thing; submitting a contact form. Other than the cognizant obvious, he has a list of other rabbitry in Peninsula Malaysia. 


 The rest doesn't have any email addresses so I will have to call them once I am there. Click here to see the list of Holland Lops and other breeds sold in Malaysia

1 comments: