Sunday, November 22, 2015

# food # vegetarian burger

Vegetarian burger

So in my earlier post I had mentioned that I had been hacking other recipe blogs recipes'
While some hack worked some didn't. Over the past week I had been cooking with recipes taken from vegrecipesofindia.com and her recipes are spot on with the measurements. One of her recipe that I really liked was the vegetable burger recipe. Of course the list of ingredient was too long and I only used half of that and whatever I had sitting in the fridge but the burger patties turned out very well that I had to put up the pictures here for you to see



The crispiest burgers I have made so far

1 comment:

  1. Vegetarian Burger Sounds good, Its good for me..becos I am not prefer to have NON-veg Stuff.. Anyway thanks for providing PIC of Burget.. I thought I will be ready to make this recipe..
    Indian Vegetarian Recipes

    ReplyDelete