Monday, December 19, 2011

# holiday # island hopping langkawi

Langkawi Trip I

At this point, I am too lazy to type so I'll just post some pictures and come back later to edit if I feel like it
Cable Car Ride. I was napping in one of the pondoks while my family queued up for the ride. I had gone up earlier with Satish some years back and didn't want to overwrite the memories we had back then
Passing by Bukit Dayang Bunting, note the shape of a woman lying on her back. On your left, is the head, her boobs, the hint of hands folded just below her chest and a bulging stmach)
Some underwater caves we passed by. The island-hopping cost me RM 250 for a private boat, for 4 hours
AH, the sun was shinning and I was getting my tan
Snorkeling at Pulau Payar. I'd rate this place 5/10. Polluted water, dead corals and meager amount of fish. The only highlight here were the baby sharks
The sharks
Fishes swarming breads tossed from the jetty aboard
Plane ride back

No comments:

Post a Comment