Tuesday, June 8, 2010

# compliment # work

Someone complimented my Work! Find out who!


Usually, for the kind of work I do-I get complaints and never any compliments (which includes cheapo freebies i.e shirts, mugs). If I do get compliments from clients, it is largely ignored. Anyways, they keep track of compliments and complaints on an internal site and I admit there were some screw ups at work, but what about the hard work and the extra hours and stay-backs? Sigh, so much for gratitude. I never made it to the wall of fame, I decided to thank myself for the hard work I do that largely goes un-noticed.

Kindly leave a comment. It's really rare my hard work is appreciated and I would be very thankful for the comment you leave behind. It will keep me going!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wish we have more clients like him. Malaysian tend not to give any compliment. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!

    From a fellow nuffnanger!. p.s. following your blog now.

    NANG ME

    ReplyDelete