Wednesday, March 6, 2013

# script # snap.do

Removing snap.do from Registry

Snap.do being the retarded grand daddy of malware and spyscam, I decided to do a bit of Googling around to getting rid of it for good, it kept infecting both my IE and my Chrome. So I did a search in my registry for the words "snap.do" and "snap" and proceeded to delete them manually

Awdware as good because it gave me a pop-up notepad list of suspected virus and spyscams, and when I clicked on OK button, it rebooted and gave me another notepad result of deleted regkeys and stuff;among viruses
I get a result stating my regkeys are clean!
Then I went on this link--http://malwaretips.com/blogs/snap-do-toolbar-removal/
downloaded Malwarebytes and Adwcleaner (both free) and run a scan on my laptop to get rid of snap.do for good. Although I think awdware did a much better job than Malwarebytes; it just couldn't find the snap.do reg files (in a quick scan)



After a good reboot snap.do appears to have died. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment