Friday, April 2, 2010

# dinner at soho # food

Dinner @ Tenji's

Not that I mind Jap food, but every time my team go for dinner we somehow end up in either a Jap or a Korean restaurant. *roll eyes, so much for taking the "only vegetarian" into consideration

The young coconuts dumped into a barrel of ice. I think the only thing this Tenji was great at was stacking tons of crushed ice all over to make it look like they have a gazillion of food but in reality all they had were finger-food like portion of seafood that finished the moment it was laid out
Again, the ice and some sad looking prawns

 Finally, a great selection of tea hidden away from public...for reasons unknown

For a sweet tooth/vegetarian like me, my 3rd round was the dessert bar



My dessert platter


Food wasn't bad but I had hard time going to the place, the stupid cab driver didn't know how to go to Tenji, I didn't know it was located at SOHOKL instead of the stupid direction and map showing "Solaris Mont Kiara". Total assholes.

Anyway, there were plenty of coctails, pretty people, rich people and plenty of food varietes to choose from. I said variety, not a lot.

My first plate

Some fried shit/stuff

I don't even know what this is

Plenty of salad sauce and bread. *roll eyes, moving on...

...to a close up shot...and off to greet...

..the swimming kebabs in OIL!!

The fruit/omochi in skewers!

I found something nice though, a fresh-made ice cream using sugar-free frozen milk blended with real, yes i repeat REAL red berries or blueberries. Choice is yours. I loved it! I think it cleaned my stomach!

Fresh made ice cream and red bean mochi

"Fresh" flowing chocolate fountain! And even fresher...

...Christmas Greetings in February! Presenting the gingerbread house stolen from the Grinch last year! Who says leftover from Christmas can't be reused? Do you think they did the same with the chocolate?

The neon lights made "Baskin Robbins" unreadable..again placed at a far side to discourage patrons from jamming their mouths with expensive ice cream. Losers

Sorry folks, no live band, it was replaced with.....

..the Bouncing Cold Coco-NUTS!

All in all, i would rate it 5/10

Good bye Tenji, I might come here to get drunk sometimes. Only worth to come here and savor the Bar for RM88@all you can drink (beers are charged separately)


No comments:

Post a Comment