Saturday, October 10, 2009

# Chili's # dinner

Drinks With BFF @ Chili's Mid Valley

I had completely forgotten to meet up with Manggai at 4 on a Monday evening till she called and reminded me. I was halfway thru a biscuit and I rushed to shower, changed my clothes and ran out of the house. I was in luck I got the bus in time! Manggai and I had dinner and drinks in Chilli's, Mid Valley. How did we finally meet up? By chance, on the other day I was going to the Indian salon to get my face waxed and stripped in prep for Diwali and on my way back I bumped into Manggai (who was also headed to the same place to shape her eyebrows!) This was my first time to Chili's in MV. The toilet was smelly and I felt sorry for the diners seated near the toilet. But other than that, Chili's was good. I liked Chili's @ KLCC best. I had 3 mugs of margaritas ( RM 5 off during happy hours), bottomless chips, Manggai ordered some soup and salad. All together the tab came up to RM 89. (I was expecting it to go up to RM 100)


After much munching and refilling of chips, and months and months of collected gossips to be exchanged over drinks we left. I was pleasantly high for a while, we went to Jewelery shops, ended up in Watson's and by the time I reached home I was 100% sober again. I was sad the day ended so fast. Sigh.
So here's some pictures after the jump!

Bottomless toastes chips (damn these were addictive!)

The mushroom and chicken (no chicken present, maybe they just added the ESSENCE of chicken and named it mushroom + chicken soup!!)

Salad was good because Manggai didn't complain about it

1st Mug

2nd Mug

3rd Mug (Can you see a sad swirl of Grenadine on top?)



2 gorgeous ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment